Friday, June 1, 2018

Meal Planning {26 May-1 June}

Meal Planning {26 May-1 June}
Do you ever have one of those weeks where you are too "In the moment" and forget to take pictures?  That's where this week was.  It was the first full week off school, and we were just so busy having fun, and enjoying each other's conversation, that I didn't take pictures of our meals! But, I will post what we had for the week! 

Saturday: Flat Bread Pizzas
Sunday: Pork Roasts (doubled so I could use part of it for BBQ pulled pork) with Mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli
Monday: BBQ Pork, Baked beans, Mac n cheese, and Salad
Tuesday: 
BBQ meatloaf, roasted red potatoes, steamed green beans, watermelon, and rolls
Wednesday: Italian Sausage pasta, and salad
Thursday: Asian Chicken, vegetable fried rice, egg rolls, and fresh pineapple
Friday: 
Zuppa Tuscana soup, garlic bread sticks and salad

Do you know that you only have 18 summers with your children, and as they get older, they get busier, and then you find yourself with not as much time with them?  That's where I am at now.  Our baby is 9 and will be 10 this year.  They are all getting into friends, and sports, and taking extra classes for school, and camps, etc. It goes by so fast, and there are so many days I feel like I miss opportunities to slow down and spend good, quality time with them.  So, Before these days are gone, I try to be more "in the moment"! So be patient with me, and know that I am making memories! <3 a="" always="" and="" as="" be="" family="" friends="" great="" have="" make="" most="" nbsp="" needed="" of="" out="" p="" person="" self="" smile="" the="" time="" week="" with="" you="" younger="" your="">

No comments:

Post a Comment