Sunday, July 25, 2010

Welcome

This is our new cooking and recipe blog! I hope ya'll find it imformative, and helpful, along with totally yummy! Enjoy our recipes, and if you do try them, remember to comment back and let me know what you think. If you change something, comment so other people can try it as well! I love to see all the different variations of all of our recipes!

So Little about the mom with the creations....

I am a very busy, true southern mom of six that has been transplanted in the north (not that mind, I kinda like it). I have been married to my highschool sweetheart for 8 years as of March of 2010.  We have six kids, one is my neice -15, we adopted (love her, she is too adorable), Our oldest who is 6, our next is 3 (she'll be four in September), then we have twins who are 30 months, and our baby of the bunch who is 20 months.  I haven't always been a whiz in the kitchen, I can remember in the early days of my cooking adventures, I burned everything. I have majorly evovled from that little girl just learning to cook. Now I am quite the kitchen artist! I enjoy cooking, and I am willing to cook or bake (my favorite is baking) for all those who can enjoy eating my cooking! I feel bad for their waist and hips though, some of these recipes are not very nice to the figure. But they are yummy! I do try to feed my family healthy alternatives, and find that it is a fun competition to change some of the old-not-so-healthy-favorite recipes to more healthy ones. But it is a competition I am willing to try! Come on over ya'll and enjoy some yummy yummies with us!


Don't forget that there are still a bunch of recipes over at our old blog that I will work on putting over on this one.  http://cookingwithkandb.blogspot.com/
Thanks,
the Mommy of 6 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment