Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The greatest!!!

Grilled Cheese?  Do you like it just plain, or have you reinvented it? 


A few days back I saw that Betty Crocker on facebook had this question in their community questions.  It was a interesting one to me.  I have eatten it just plain old Grilled Cheese for years, usually paired with a great bowl of Tomato Soup!  Can't go wrong right?  So I pondered this question for a few days, and then it dawned on me, I have to reinvent this sandwich!!!  It can NO LONGER be PLAIN!!!  Just won't do!  LOL!!! 

So we have tried it many new ways, our favorite being with turkey, peppers and onions!  Add some pepper jack cheese to the american already on there, and call it YUMMY!  So what is your favorite way to eat a Grilled Cheese? 

Please share!
~The Mommy of 6 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment