Monday, October 3, 2011

The first pumpkin recipe of the month!!!!

How exciting, Fall is here!!!

Cool weather, Check!
Fall recipes in hand, Check!
Blog before my finger tips, Check!
Sweater, because I woke up to 40s this morning, CHECK!!! 

I can not believe it is Ocotber already!  I feel like we should just be going into spring... How can almost a whole year fly before my eyes, before I even notice?

So here is the first Pumpkin recipe for the month!  And many many more to come!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 (16 oz.) can pureed pumpkin
1 1/2 cups oil
3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1 package chocolate chips

In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and oil until smooth. Add in dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 16-20 minutes at 400 degrees.

Makes 24-30 muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment