Friday, April 12, 2013

Homemade and Better

With all the rage about GMOs and other things that they say is wrong with our food, I decided to go with homemade, meaning everything I can possibly make hoemamde, will be done!  It is one sure way to be sure my kids are getting the healthiest food possible,a nd I know where it comes from!  So in this search on the web for recipes I found a few I wanted to share!

Homemade Yogurt (which can then be turned into cream cheese)..  Mind blown yet?
How to Make Cream Cheese

Homemade Cheezits
How to Make Crackers

Homemade Chocolate Syrup
homemade chocolate syrup

Homemade Instant Oatmeal


Homemade Mixes (Pancake, muffin, quick mix, brownie, and Corn Bread)


Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup


Homemade Salad Dressing
Pinned Image

Homemade Graham Crackers
Cloud S'mores via Sweetapolita

More to come too! 

Enjoy!
<3 6="" mommy="" of="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment