Friday, October 29, 2010

Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins

I ran across these last year, they look so yummy, so I wanted to share! I have made these several times, when I can find pumpkin!!!  I have to say this woman is genious!!!  Pumpkin and chocolate in the same bite!!!  What is not to LOVE!  She also says that those who are on Weight Watchers, these are only 2 points per muffin. YUMMY!


Chocolate (Pumpkin) Muffins

Ingredients:
1 box devils food cake mix
1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin
2 egg whites
1/2 cup water
3/4 cup chocolate chips (I did 1 cup)

Directions:
Mix together all ingredients. Spoon batter into lined muffin pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes until toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Makes 24 muffins.

Thank you Laura at "Real Mom Kitchen" blog

No comments:

Post a Comment