Friday, March 25, 2011

Cinnamon Grilled Pineapple

A very yummy way to eat pineapple, however it was a bit too sweet, I think next time I will leave the cream cheese mixture off!  The grilling really brings out the strong flavors of the pineapple.  YUMMY!!!!
Ingredients:
1 pineapple, cut into spears

2 tbsp ground cinnamon
1 (4-oz) package cream cheese, at room temperature
1 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tsp coconut extract

Directions:
1. Heat grill to medium-low heat.


2. Place pineapple spears on grill and sprinkle liberally with cinnamon.

3. Grill pineapple 3 minutes on each side until tender.

4. Combine, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and coconut extract in a small bowl

5. Top warm pineapple spears with cream cheese and serve.
<3 Mommy of 6

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I found your blog today via a Google Alert I set for "Mom of 6"! I am glad that I found your site- and I will definitely be trying out some of your recipes! I too am a Mom of 6 and a blogger- living in NY (Westchester).... and I am transplant from the Midwest although I lived in FL for about 10 years after college!
    Stop by and say "hi" sometime!
    Warmly,
    Sharon
    www.momof6.com

    ReplyDelete