Saturday, September 24, 2011

Smallest Batch of cookies EVER

Seriously, it only makes about 8 cookies! 

Have you ever wanted cookies, but it's too tempting to make a big batch...  If you are anything like me, I know I can't have cookies lying around, I will eat them...  I found this recipe on one of my favorite food blogs, so I had to share... 

The Smallest Batch of Cookies...EVER!

3 tbs butter, softened
3 tbs sugar
3 tbs brown sugar
1 tbs egg (crack egg into bowl, whisk it really good, and measure it into a measuring spoon.)
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt (just slightly under)
1/2 c flour
however many chips or mix ins you want (about 1/3 c)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine butter and sugar until creamy. Add vanilla and egg, mix well. Add baking soda, salt and flour, mix until combined. Add mix-ins. Spoon dough onto cookie sheet and bake for 7-10 minutes or until desired doneness. Makes about 8 cookies

Recipe and picture form T.D.F. recipes "to die for"  Click on the link to see more of Rachelle's recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment